Kalahari Resort Sandusky
Виртуальная ярмарка вакансий 2021-2022 гг.
- Waterpark Attendant
- HOURLY WAGE
- 8.65 USD
- Job Start Dates
- Job End Dates
- Min. Work Period
- See work dates
- English Level
- Housing provided
- Yes (85 USD per week)
- Min. hours per week
Shallow water lifeguards will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the safety of guests in and around the shallower water (any water area, 5 ft or under) areas of the waterpark. In addition, student will be required to:
- Attend University of Kalahari Lifeguard Training to learn Customer Care skills.
- Interact with guests in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Provide exceptional guest service in order to enhance the guest experience in the water park.
- Provide general assistance to guests, including answering questions about the resort.
- Work with fellow team members to provide guests with a fun and safe experience.
- Monitoring the well-being of guests and responding to emergency situations both in and out of a waterpark area.
- Enforcing established rules, complying with regulations, and maintaining professional practices.
- Maintaining a constant alertness to what our hundreds of Guests are doing, preventing accidents and drowning in waterpark areas.
- Throughout their shift, Lifeguards are also expected to play an important role in keeping the resort clean and comfortable.
- All of these important responsibilities must be fulfilled while working outside in the elements – heat, humidity, rain, and wind. Long periods of standing are required.
Housing is provided at the cost of 85 USD per week. Students would need to:
1) Make housing arrangement as soon as VISA is granted.
2) Keep the Housing Manager up-to-day regarding an arrival date and any changes.
3) Coordinate an actual check-in time, so the Housing Manager can be on property upon late arrival.
4) All the students need to have up to $540 at the check in, to move-in.