Austin Pool Pros
Виртуальная ярмарка вакансий 2021-2022 гг.
- HOURLY WAGE
- 9 + 1 USD
- Job Start Dates
- Job End Dates
- Min. Work Period
- See work dates
- English Level
- Upper Intermediate
- Housing provided
- Yes (109 USD per week)
- Min. hours per week
Shallow Water Lifeguard: the Lifeguard is responsible for monitoring the well-being of guests, ensuring their safety by preventing and responding to emergency situations both in and out of water. Should an emergency occur, lifeguards are responsible for taking quick and decisive action and providing the appropriate emergency care.
Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following:
- Ensuring guest safety and provide exceptional guest service;
- Standing/sitting in and out of water for long periods of time;
- Recognize and respond effectively in emergencies;
- Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules, and regulations;
- Inspect facility as required and report any unsafe conditions or equipment.
Participant will be trained at the primary site of activity and will be assigned to one of the sites of activity listed in this offer upon the completion of training (all located in the greater Austin area). Housing will be coordinated upon arrival. Participants may have the oppportunity or be asked to assist at other locations.
Working schedle: Will vary: 9am - 9pm, 10am - 8pm, 12pm - 9pm. After Septemeber 1st participants will be working weekends only. Cost of accommodation rent per student: $1500 per season per participant. Housing deposit: $300.00.