Собеседование проводится по скайпу
Knowledge of cleaning and hospitality.
Participants must be able to speak in English with their supervisors so that work assignments can be explained and discussed as needed.
Participants will be place at site of activity upon arrival. Participants may be moved to different sites of activity based on needs and performance.
Housing is tied to this job offer. HOUSING CHECK-IN IS ON OR BEFORE JUNE 1ST, 2017. Females for housing purposes for this order.
Housekeeping, laundry - Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain hotel. Duties:
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Clean rooms, restrooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Clearing sand from walkways around property.
CCMS (Condo Consulting and Management Services) housing will be arranged by the host company 30 days in advance of arrival. Local housing facilities cannot be secured more in advance than 30 days.
Participants should anticipate housing and transportation combined costs of $150/week. Housing deposit due upon arrival will be $400 per participant. Detailed housing information and confirmed expenses will be distributed to all students 30 days prior to arrival.
Basic furnishings and basic kitchen supplies (pots, plates, silverware) will be provided.