Kalahari Resort Wisconsin Dells
Ярмарка вакансий 14-16 декабря 2017 года
Are you ready for an African themed "world-away" experience that is surprisingly close to home? Kalahari Resorts, located in Wisconsin Dells, WI and Sandusky, OH provides a waterpark resort and convention center that guests won't soon forget. Besides boasting America’s largest indoor waterpark and the largest convention center in the Midwest, Kalahari's under-one-roof concept allows guests to experience everything from zip lining to golfing to laser tag to waterparks.
- Must have ability to work with US currency.
- Must be able to work in a stationary position for long periods of times (up to 8 hours).
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Must be able to frequently climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to lift and balance trays frequently.
Work schedule varies, may include weekdays, weekends, nights, and holidays. 4-7 days per week, 6 - 8 hour shifts that fall between 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. At times, it may be necessary for a student's schedule to include overtime hours.
Housing is provided at 380 USD cost per month. Students must be prepared to pay up to $580 upon arrival to cover the following:
$200 Deposit, $190 (max) prorated amount for first two weeks rent and $190 last two weeks rent.