Kalahari Resort Pocono Mountains
Ярмарка вакансий 14-16 декабря 2017 года
When you visit us, you'll find a beyond expectations, authentically - African experience, and when we say authentic, we mean it.
But how does Kalahari create this experience? Take a look behind the scenes at how we bring this Authentically-African, World Away experience to life. Meet Todd Nelson and his family. Together they run Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (with the World’s Coolest Indoor Waterparks).
Food & Beverage - Participant will be responsible for a variety of duties including dishwasher, busser, food runner (running items to/from buffet line), cashier (must be able to work with US currency) and food prep work (prepping basic ingredients for cooks to use). Some purchasing, inventory control and management, baked goods and pastry production.
- Must have ability to work with US currency.
- Must be able to work in a stationary position for long periods of times (up to 8 hours).
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Must be able to frequently climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to lift and balance trays frequently.
Work schedule varies and may include weekdays, weekends, nights, and holidays. 4-7 days per week, 6 - 8 hour shifts that fall between 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. At times, it may be necessary for a student's schedule to include overtime hours.
Housing cost is 95 USD per week and deposit is 200 USD.