Ярмарка вакансий 2018-2019 гг.
Position description: Waterpark Attendants are the first line in guest safety and service. These staff members have a large amount of guest interaction, and the greatest opportunity to ensure that guests have a safe visit. Job duties include but are not limited to ensuring guest safety, maintaining high standards of safety, maintaining skills at a rescue-ready level at all times, exceptional guest service, assisting with various tasks, including cleaning the park and picking up and removing trash, tubes and assistance with line control. Waterpark Attendants work in rotating groups to provide guest safety and assistance on slides, in rivers, wave pools, hot tubs and children activity areas. Requires physical stamina and extended periods of time in various weather conditions and temperatures. Waterpark Attendants can beaudited at any time to establish their skill levels and attentiveness.
- Interact with guests in a friendly and welcoming manner;
- Provide exceptional guest service in order to enhance the guest experience in the water park;
- Provide general assistance to guests, including answering questions about the resort;
- Monitoring the well-being of guests and responding to emergency situations both in and out of water;
- Enforcing established rules, complying with regulations, and maintaining professional lifeguarding practices;
- Maintaining a constant alertness to what our hundreds of Guests are doing, preventing accidents and drowning. Should an emergency occur, Pool Attendants are responsible for taking quick and decisive action and providing emergency care;
- Throughout their shift, Pool Attendants are also expected to play an important role in keeping the resort clean and comfortable;
- All of these important responsibilities must be fulfilled while working outside in the elements – heat, humidity, rain, and wind. Long periods of standing are required.
Qualification: Poolside Recruitment: swim 50 meters without stopping/standing. Swim at a depth of 5ft for a length of 10 ft without coming up for air. Requests for time off to travel during the program will be approved for the following dates ONLY: 7/18 – 7/24 OR 7/25 – 7/31. Time off is subject to supervisor approval, as all participants will not be permitted to have time off at the same time. Participants will only be permitted to travel during these time frames and must work until at least the earliest end date on their job offer. Participants will not be permitted to end work early to travel. Students must show receipt that they have applied for their Social Security number within 4 weeks of arrival or they will receive limited hours.
Ability to work in various weather conditions. Must be able to stand for 8-10 hour shift. Responsible for maintaining the high standard of cleanliness important for a safe, visually appealing environment for our guests and staff members. Duties include sweeping walkways, decks, and paved areas. Removing litter from all areas. Emptying ashtrays and trash cans, guest service, line control, hosing down areas, wiping down benches, tables, etc. and moving tubes. This position requires continuous walking, bending, stooping, climbing, lifting, and a tolerance for the sun (at times, may experience temperatures of 40 degrees Celsius). Park Services staff members have constant guest interaction. Enthusiastic, friendly personalities are best suited for this position.
Staff members receive free admission to the park and may participate in seasonal staff member benefits, including discounts, attendance program etc. During qualifying pay periods, employees can earn a bonus based on attendance and the number of hours worked during the pay period. Bonus is paid out bi-weekly for the previous pay period. Specific details for the bonus will be provided at orientation.
Host company trainings: training for lifeguards is 3 days in length.There is a 2 hour company orientation. Training is typically done in a day and then continues during on the job training while the staff member is at the park. If students fail the lifeguard training course, they may take the course again. However students will not be paid their hourly wage during retraining/testing hours.Please note that participants will be paid during Schlitterbahn orientation, but NOT during the lifeguard certification training.
Weekly accommodation cost/rent per student: $100-130 per week per person.