Ярмарка вакансий 2018-2019 гг.
Position description: responsible for maintaining the high standard of cleanliness important for a safe, visually appealing environment for our guests and staff members. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning park facilities to maintain Schlitterbahn's standards, in a timely manner;
• Sweeping walkways, decks, and paved areas; removing litter from all areas;
• Emptying ashtrays and trash cans;
• Cleaning pedestrian areas, cleaning benches and tables, and moving tubes and tables;
• Cleaning restrooms, toilets and bodily spills;
• Exhibiting exceptional guest service skills;
Qualification: required to maintain established performance levels.
• Must be able to push up to 50lbs and lift up to 20lbs;
• Work in smoking and nonsmoking areas of the Waterpark and employee areas;
• Continuous bending, stooping, climbing, lifting, walking and standing for long periods of time;
• Must have tolerance to work outdoors in various weather conditions including bright sun, heat, direct sunlight, and rain;
• Successfully complete departmental and new-hire orientation.
Staff members receive free admission to the park and may participate in seasonal staff member benefits, including discounts, attendance program etc. During qualifying pay periods, employees can earn a bonus based on attendance and the number of hours worked during the pay period. Bonus is paid out bi-weekly for the previous pay period. Specific details for the bonus will be provided at orientation.
Host company trainings: there is a 2-3 hour company orientation. Training is typically done in a day and then continues during on the job training while the staff member is at the park.
Weekly accommodation cost/rent per student: $100-130 per week per person.