Ярмарка вакансий 2018-2019 гг.
Position description: Food and Beverage staff members work in various food preparation areas. These staff members prepare food and serve food in accordance to Schlitterbahn standards. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• providing exceptional guest service;
• must possess a high level of integrity;
• preparing food in an appetizing manner;
• abiding by all health code and food preparation guidelines;
• maintain a broad knowledge of Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark;
• maintain a clean workstation;
• all other duties as assigned.
Qualification: required to maintain established performance levels. Successfully complete department and new-hire orientation.Must have tolerance to work outdoors in various weather conditions including bright sun, heat, direct sunlight and rain. Must be able to lift 25lbs, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
Staff members receive free admission to the park and may participate in seasonal staff member benefits, including discounts, attendance program etc. During qualifying pay periods, employees can earn a bonus based on attendance and the number of hours worked during the pay period. Bonus is paid out bi-weekly for the previous pay period. Specific details for the bonus will be provided at orientation.
Host company trainings: there is a 2-3 hour company orientation. Training is typically done in a day and then continues during on the job training while the staff member is at the park.
Weekly accommodation cost/rent per student: $100-130 per week per person.